September 27, 2012

Back At It

Yes.  I am alive.

This post is mostly for my benefit.  I let the blog get away from me for the past month or so.  I had to write something to get the ball rolling again.

I'm ready to make a concentrated effort to get things back on track here at Bored & Sorcery.  I fell off of my schedule right after Gen Con.  A project I was involved in at my job finally wrapped up last week after stealing away most of August and September.

All that means is that there is more to report on than ever.  I have been reading and digesting tons of stuff in the wake of Gen Con. Starting next week I am going to start to talk more about all my current favorites:  Iron Kingdoms RPG, Curse the Darkness, Android: Netrunner, MERCS and Dreadball.

It's a good time to be a gamer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment